Application specialist- Gujarat
Key Result Areas
- Distributor Management
- Foster working relationships between Sysmex India and Distributors.
- Conduct technical training of products to ensure distributors are properly trained to provide good support and customer service to customers.
- Develop and implement best practices and policies to deliver effective services to distributors.
- Provide support and expert assistance to distributors as a primary contact for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Sales & Marketing
- Implement sales & marketing strategies developed by the management as may be necessary
- Maintain good client relations with key accounts
- Perform market research in areas of competition, prospective clients and potential for new business.
- Conducts technical training to all representatives of distributors and also to end users, as deemed necessary
- Educate & train not only distributor’s personnel but also laboratory professionals from time to time.
- Handles customer complaints and implements corrective/preventive actions in a professional and timely manner
- Communicates with Sysmex Asia Pacific Pte Ltd regarding product improvements and modifications.
- Develops and maintains good communication and working relationship with Sysmex and distributor team
- Ensures that company’s commitment to customer satisfaction is maintained and constantly improved
- Suggests and implements plan of actions that will add value to the team’s performance.
Infrastructure & Business Processes
- Identify and implement initiatives to continuous improve processes and systems within the Business unit.
- Initiate actions to prevent reoccurrence of faults through analysis, distributor education and training.
- Use effective planning techniques to minimize business risk, cost and disruption.
Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Establish relationships with key thought leaders in the field.