XN-Series incorporates the silent design and offers flexibility for both routine and specialized testing in the hematology laboratory. The modular concept allows expandability, meeting the growing needs of the laboratory. Innovative technology which leads to reliable results in blood and body fluid testing. The XN-Series offers
- Customizable solution for every laboratory.
- Improved productivity and efficiency.
- Comprehensive diagnostic decision making with extended diagnostic capabilities in advanced clinical parameters.
There are 2 standalone XN configurations:
- XN-1000 (1 Analyzer)
- XN-2000 (2 Analyzers)
Customizable integrated systemization solutions includes XN-3000 and XN-9000.
- Hourly throughput of up to 100 samples.
- Onboard decision rules with user-defined rerun/reflex capabilities.
- Customizable clinical applications to cater to variable clinical needs.
- Hourly capacity of 200 samples.
- Unique co-primarily solution.
- Automatic workload balancing between the 2 analyzers.
- Reagent sharing option is available.